Visitor management software are sets of tools designed for offices to be able to make the handling of visitors as smooth as possible.
Visitor management software are tools designed to make the reception of visitors to offices as smooth as possible, leaving a positive impression on the visitor. A good piece of visitor management software should offer features that allow for the following:
- Facilitating visitor check-ins and check-outs
- Allowing employees to reserve a car space for a visitor.
- Reporting and logging for compliance, auditing and safety purposes.
- Requesting visitors agree to Terms and Conditions of access to help protect the business from liability.
- Allowing visitors to find who or what they are looking for in an office.
- It is also prudent for organizations to look for visitor management software which asks the user if they have been experiencing any symptoms of a communicable disease before entering the premises.
- Allowing mobile, or contactless check-in and check out options, to promote good hygiene practices.